miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Right from the start 
You were a thief, you stole my heart, 
And I your willing victim. 
I let you see the parts of me 
That weren't all that pretty 
And with every touch 
You fixed them 

Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh 
Things you never say to me oh oh 
Tell me that you've had enough 
Of our love 
Our love 

Just give me a reason 
Just a little bit's enough 
Just a second we're not broken just bent 
And we can learn to love again 
It's in the stars 
It's been written in the scars on our hearts 
We're not broken just bent 
And we can learn to love again 

I'm sorry I don't understand 
Where all of this is coming from 
I thought that we were fine 
Your head is running wild again 
My dear we still have everythin' 
And It's all in your mind

You've been havin real bad dreams  
You used to lie so close to me 
There's nothing more than empty sheets 
Between our love

Oh tear ducts and rust 
I'll fiz it for us 
We're collecting dust 
But our love's enough 
You're holding it in 
You're pouring a drink 
No nothing is as bad as it seems 
We'll come clean 


 We can learn to love again 
That we're not broken just bent 
And we can learn to love again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario